If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Exclusive Offer, New Patients receive Free Consultation.
Cold Laser Therapy
McGrath Chiropractic brin [DrMcGrath-DalyPhotography-365 (1)] gs you the latest therapy available in medical technology called Cold Laser Therapy, commonly used to treat:
- Chronic Pain of the Muscles & Joints
- Skin Disorders
- Rheumatoid and Osteo-Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Strains and Sprains
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Wound Healing
BENEFITS OF COLD LASER THERAPY
- Average of 70% decrease in pain at the wound site within five minutes of a two-minute treatment per 4% total body surface area (TBSA).
- Increase of natural endorphins in patients decreasing pain
- Less swelling in wounds
- Visibly improved perfusion (blood supply) to the tissues
- Faster healing
- Less scar formation and less purritus (itching) in scars.
- 30-50% Improvement in reduction of tissue tightness and stiffness (nelson, MD, Jeffrey M. and Nelson, MA, Karen P. "Healed by the Light" www.erchonia.com.)
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.